Key Required Skills:
- 4 to 8 years of experience in software industry with functional and technical consulting experience in a wide range of business areas of supply chain management including system development, business intelligence, business processes and customer relations.
- EAI, middleware, or other integration experience at the enterprise level
- BS in Business, Engineering or Computer Science and graduate degree preferred.
- Perform complex consultancy assignments.
- Participate as a technical expert of several technologies or software packages in a complex project of software implementation with Axway B2Bi technologies.
- Manage client expectations and have the ability to ensure high satisfaction of the client.
- Must be able to manage large to small projects comprised of complex tasks as assigned by principal responsible for project completion.
- Architect and design Axway B2Bi, Axway Gateway Interchange solutions to solve complex business problem in B2B and B2C.
- Strong problem-solving skills with proven ability to influence and negotiate outside of a reporting relationship.
- Needs to have a good ability to manage client expectation and have the ability to ensure high satisfaction of the client.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including technical writing
Radixlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.