Key Required Skills:
- 4 to 6 years of experience in software industry with functional and technical consulting experience in a wide range of business areas of supply chain management including system development, business intelligence, business processes and customer relations.
- EAI, middleware, or other integration experience at the enterprise level
- BS in Business, Engineering or Computer Science and graduate degree preferred.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of GIS/Sterling EDI software applications.
- Developing new maps and business processes to support new and enhanced business requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate requirements for customer inbound and/or outbound mapping requirements that will facilitate customer EDI interfaces.
- Includes analysis of Trading Partner inquiries, troubleshooting errors, tracing data through EDI translation and applications systems.
- Responsible for development of interfaces between EDI software and the business applications such as SAP.
- Participating in application support activities, including interaction with end users, troubleshooting and correcting issues, and reporting to management.
- Will be responsible for analyzing requirements, recommending preferred solutions based on technical standards and best practices.
- Working directly with functional teams to analyze issues and new designs.
|Job Category||GIS/Sterling EDI|