- Responsible for the development and maintenance of Axway B2Bi, Axway Sentinel software applications.
- Developing new maps and business processes to support new and enhanced business requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate requirements for customer inbound and/or outbound mapping requirements that will facilitate customer EDI interfaces.
- Includes analysis of Trading Partner inquiries, troubleshooting errors, tracing data through EDI translation, and application systems.
- Responsible for the development of Sentinel dashboards, reports, and correlation rules.
- Participating in application support activities, including interaction with end-users, troubleshooting and correcting issues, and reporting.
- Will be responsible for analyzing requirements, recommending preferred solutions based on technical standards and best practices.
- Working directly with functional teams to analyze issues and new designs
- 5+ years of professional experience with B2B Integration and expertise in Axway products.
- Expert on B2Bi 2.3.1 (or over) and Integrator/Mapping Factory
- Experience with AS2, FTP, and SFTP Protocols
- Strong consulting skills to drive a demanding customer
- Provide guidance and ownership of the solution
- Good communication skills
- Autonomous, accountable and proactive
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
Radixlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.