Key Required Skills:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in software industry with functional and technical consulting experience in a wide range of business areas of supply chain management including system development, business intelligence, business processes and customer relations.
- EAI, middleware, or other integration experience at the enterprise level
- BS in Business, Engineering or Computer Science and graduate degree preferred.
- Analysis, design and development of the applications using the Agile Methodology.
- Collaborate with other Solution Architect and participate in design activities. Interacting with business and understanding the requirement for the application.
- Design, Plan and prepare the strategy to migrate and deploy applications from On-Premise to AWS Cloud.
- Design and Develop Axway Secure ST Target Architecture
- Installation and Validation of Axway ST in NON-PROD and PROD
- Analysis of File Transfer Setups and Configuration document preparation
- Review of migrated File Transfer Setups
- Validation and Connectivity Testing of File Transfer Setups
- Provide Testing and Deployment support
- Coordinate with QA, Application SMEs and VCS stakeholders in Axway ST Build and Migration Status communication and Escalation
- Provide Admin Support during Migration
- Installation of any Axway ST fixes and patches during migration
- Coordinate with MFT Architect and the developers for Deployment Support
Radixlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.